- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- ½ cup fresh (or frozen) strawberries
- 1 medium banana (ripe)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ tsp fresh vanilla pods
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups almonds
- 10 dates (pitted) (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 8” non-stick spring form pan
- Fresh berries
- Chocolate shavings
- Edible flowers
- Grind almonds in a food processor for approximately 45 seconds.
- Add in dates, oil and salt and blend until mixture comes together. Another 45 seconds.
- Line the pan with a fitted sheet of parchment paper and evenly pat down the crust.
- Place in the fridge while the filling is prepared.
- Blend berries, lemon juice and honey.
- Fold in mascarpone, yogurt, vanilla and pour into pan.
- Freeze for 2 hours and allow to soften for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as you see fit.
February 5, 2015