- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 x 9in pie plate
- 1 x 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice (zest limes first, set aside)
- 5 egg yolks
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Oreo crumbs and butter, mix well. Transfer the mixture into pie plate and evenly pat down to form the crust.
- In another mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, egg yolks, lime juice and zest.
- Pour onto pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator before serving. Then top with whipped cream and a lime wedge.